Bluebell Coppice Park Site Rules & Booking Conditions
To make sure everyone stays safe and enjoys their stay we need to have some rules. Please do take a moment to read them as this will make sure you’re choosing the right campsite.
- There is always either an owner or warden on site with someone on call until 10pm every night. Outside of this time, we are available to assist with emergencies, but please respect our privacy and rest if your situation can wait until the morning to be resolved.
- We are a small family friendly campsite with a play park and woodlands which children and their parents love. Our site offers adventure for everyone but please exercise caution and proper supervision.
- We don’t allow amplified music and we ask that noise is kept to quiet conversation level from 10pm until 8am.
- Dogs are welcome onsite and in our lodges and bell tents. We ask that you pick up their poo and keep them tethered or walked on a lead within the park and on your pitch. They’re free to chase rabbits off the lead in the woodlands.
- BBQs and campfires are welcome but please ensure they’re raised to protect the grass.
- Please be respectful of others and our natural environment and leave the park and facilities as you found them.
- The maximum speed onsite is 5 mph.
- Visitors from 3 years old are charged at £2.50 and are welcome until 10pm. Maximum of 4 visitors per pitch.
- Commercial vehicles, ATVs, LGVs, drones, fireworks, Chinese lanterns, and generators are not permitted on site.
Arrival & Departure
- Check in is from 2pm until 7pm.
- Check out is 11am.
- At times we can offer flexibility on this, but please call and check.
Bookings, Deposits, Payments, and Cancellations
- Requests for particular pitches are possible but we cannot guarantee it. We will always do our best but unforeseen circumstances and weather always have to be take into account and therefore a request for a particular pitch must be seen as such.
- We endeavour to locate multipitch bookings as close to each other as we can and this is the best way to ensure that family and friends are nearby. It’s difficult for us to manage requests for siting individual bookings together.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking with full payment required 4 weeks before your arrival.
- Cancellations made more than 14 days before your arrival will be refunded minus your deposit or you can choose to move your full balance to a new date of your choosing.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before your arrival we are unfortunately unable to make a refund as it’s unlikely we will be able to resell your pitch.
- Covid: If a positive test or isolation demand means you can no longer take your holiday with us, rest assusred that you can move your full balance over to another date. Note that we require proof of a positive test or isolation demand.